Quavo’s real name is Quavious Keyate Marshall, is an Athens, Georgia-based rapper, singer, and songwriter. He is best known for his work as a member of the hip-hop group Migos, which he co-founded with his cousins Takeoff and Offset, which has earned him the most recognition.
Migos have established themselves as one of hip hop’s most successful and influential groups ever since the release of their debut single, “Versace,” in 2013. Their music, which has catchy hooks, verses that move quickly, and a lot of ad-libs, has helped spread the “mumble rap” style and inspired a lot of others to do the same. Quavo has released a number of solo albums in addition to his work with Migos, including his 2018 debut album “Quavo Huncho.” He has worked with a lot of different artists since his debut, including Drake, Post Malone, Cardi B, and Travis Scott.
Check out facts you didn’t know about Migos Rapper Quavo
- Quavo’s father worked as a barber and owned his own barbershop, which was a place where musicians and artists from the area got together. Quavo frequently used to visit the shop, which introduced him to a wide variety of music and sparked his interest in the business.
- Quavo was a talented athlete who played football before becoming a rapper. He played wide receiver for the football team at Berkmar High School in Lilburn, Georgia, where he was a student.
- Quavo is left-handed.
- He has cited Japanese anime as a source of inspiration for his music and style.
- Quavo frequently makes references to his mother in his music because he has a close relationship with her. He paid tribute to his mother and addressed rumors of a possible romantic relationship with Nicki Minaj in the 2018 song “Huncho Dreams.”
- Quavo has been spotted in high-end brands like Gucci, Prada, and Louis Vuitton, making him well-known for his love of designer clothing.
- Quavo was in a minor car accident in Atlanta in 2017. The accident did not result in injuries, and Quavo was not accused of wrongdoing.
- Offset, Quavo’s cousin, and Quavo frequently work together on projects related to music and business.
- Quavo has also dabbled in acting and appeared in many music videos and television shows.
- Quavo has a collection of vintage cars, including a 1965 Cadillac DeVille and a 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle. He is a fan of old cars.