The Official Charts Company reports that “Flowers” sets Miley Cyrus’s pace.
“Flowers” is produced by Kid Harpoon and Tyler Johnson, and it serves as the opening track to Cyrus’ eighth studio album, Endless Summer Vacation, which is scheduled for release on March 10.
Regardless of where it ranks on the UK chart, “Flowers” should become her eighth Top 10 single in the United Kingdom. Plastic Hearts’ “Midnight Sky” (No. 5) and the “Prisoner,” assisted by Dua Lipa (No. 8).
Capaldi’s “Pointless” is definitely out of the picture at this early stage as Raye and Cyrus compete. The single “Pointless,” which comes from Capaldi’s upcoming sophomore album “Broken By Desire To Be Heavenly Sent,” is expected to fall from number one to eleven on the weekly chart.
Finally, producer Metro Boomin’s song “Creepin’,” which features 21 Savage and The Weeknd, is climbing the charts and may reach the top 10. At No, it is. 10 on the list of First Looks.
When the Official U.K. Singles Chart is released on Friday, everything will become clear.
Facts you need to know about Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus was born on November 23, 1992, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- She is the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus.
- She began her acting career at the age of 11 with her role as Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel series of the same name.
- She released her debut album, “Meet Miley Cyrus,” in 2007, which included the hit single “See You Again.”
- Her second album, “Breakout,” was released in 2008 and featured the hit singles “7 Things” and “Fly on the Wall.”
- In 2009, she released her third album, “The Time of Our Lives,” which featured the hit single “Party in the U.S.A.”
- In 2013, Cyrus released her fourth studio album, “Bangerz,” which featured the hit singles “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball.”
- She has also had a successful acting career, starring in films such as “Hannah Montana: The Movie,” “The Last Song,” and “A Very Murray Christmas.”
- Cyrus is known for her philanthropic efforts and activism, particularly in the areas of LGBTQ rights and animal welfare.
- She is a vegan and an advocate for animal rights.
- She has a charity organization called the Happy Hippie Foundation, which focuses on providing support for homeless and LGBTQ youth.
- Cyrus has won numerous awards throughout her career, including an MTV Video Music Award, a Billboard Music Award, and a Kids’ Choice Award.
- In 2019, she released her seventh studio album, “She Is Miley Cyrus,” which featured the hit single “Mother’s Daughter.”
- Miley Cyrus married actor Liam Hemsworth in December 2018, but the couple separated in August 2019.
- In 2020, Cyrus and Hemsworth announced they were finalizing their divorce.
- She dated Australian singer Cody Simpson in 2019, but the couple broke up in August 2020.
- In 2020, she began dating singer and actor Cody Linley.
- Miley Cyrus released her 8th studio album, “Plastic Hearts,” in November 2020.
- She is a fan of her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, and her music is influenced by his country roots.
- She has been a judge on the voice season 11 and season 13, and she is currently a judge on the voice season 14.